Saturday, December 10, 2005

feeling mixxy

it has been 4 days since i last blogged.
i wudnt say alot has happened in the past 4 days.. its jus dat i'm feel fuddy duddy inside me
mayb i know why i'm feelin dis way but i'm not gonna blog abt wad is making me feel dis way.

Christmas is coming. i gotta be joyful abt dat. i am. i tink.
but i'm not taking it well.
duno why i dun seem able to handle myself n all dis very well.
pretty disappointing i must say - on an objective note.
i mean, i tink wadever worries/troubles i'm facing now isnt the worst ever.

and i noe somehow dere's nthg much i can do abt it. but perhaps i jus cant help but feel dis way.
i need more self-control. i need to persevere. i need to get over dis.
sorry to anyone whom i've showed any attitude to or anything or if i've offended u in anyway.
jus bear wif me for dis period.
i is jus feelin real sucky. jus need to learn how to better channel my frustrations.

cant wait for sch to start agn. i'm gonna work doubly hard dis sem.
and according to my sis, sem 4 is the hardest. the toughest ever.
if she finds it a killer, i duno how i'm gonna pull thru it..
with God's strength i shall persevere and study hard.
shall not disappoint the pple who trust me and have so much faith in me.

No comments: